Xero is a popular accounting cloud-based software solution for small and medium businesses (SMEs). Debtplacer is a platform that connects SMEs with collection agencies and debt buyers and enables users to push overdue accounts directly to debt collection agencies efficiently.
By connecting Xero with Debtplacer, businesses can enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Increased efficiency: Debtplacer automates the process of sending overdue invoices to debt collection agencies, freeing up your time to focus on other tasks.
- Improved cash flow: Debtplacer can help you collect outstanding invoices more quickly, which can improve your cash flow.
- Reduced stress: Debtplacer takes the hassle out of chasing overdue invoices, so you can relax knowing that your overdue accounts are in good hands.
- Peace of mind: Debtplacer uses a team of experienced debt collectors to get your money back, so you can be confident that you will be paid.
In addition to these benefits, connecting Xero with Debtplacer is also very easy to do. Simply create a Debtplacer account, connect your Xero account, and select the overdue accounts that you want to send for debt collection agencies. Debtplacer will then take care of the rest.
If you are looking for a way to improve the efficiency of your accounts receivable process and collect more of your outstanding invoices, then connecting Xero with Debtplacer is a great option.
Here are some additional benefits of connecting Xero with Debtplacer:
- Reduced risk of bad debt: By sending overdue invoices to debt collection agencies early, you can reduce the risk of bad debt and write-offs.
- Improved customer relations: Debtplacer can help you maintain good customer relations by handling the collection process in a professional and efficient manner.
- Increased visibility: Debtplacer provides you with real-time visibility into the status of your collections, so you can track the progress that your collection partner is making on the collection of your outstanding accounts.
If you are a Xero user who is looking for a way to improve your accounts receivable process, then connecting with Debtplacer is a great option. Debtplacer can help you collect more of your outstanding invoices, improve your cash flow, and reduce your stress.
To learn more about how to connect Xero with Debtplacer, visit our website or contact us today.